Efficient Bottle Production
The MAX Parison Control from R&B Plastics Machinery provides measurable, high- performance wall-thickness control of the blow mold parison. Engineered by R&B for each specific blow mold process, the MAX is a closed-loop system that features both time-base and position-base profiling.
- Precise tooling control results in higher quality containers and reduced material usage.
- Specifications include:
- 100 master-point capability
- Linear or S-curve interpolation between master points
- Interpolation between profile points during run-time
- Multiple parison cylinder capability
- Valve linearization table to improve dynamic performance
- Uses a 100-point Parison profile control with independent and selectable profiles.
- Recipe storage of all parison parameters on a USB memory stick or internal hard drive (plus machine parameters, if applicable).
- Uses common off-the-shelf PLC, HMI and I/O parts; no proprietary hardware.
- Provided with major automation manufacturers’ platforms – you select customization as required.
- PC , PLC and HMI can be used as machine control (saves dollars, reduces equipment – one recipe does it all, etc.).
- Precision control of parison wall-thickness optimizes container quality and minimizes material use.
- Available with easy-to-read graphics and color touchscreen in 12.5”, 15” and 17” sizes.
- Our PC-based system allows for easy access and quick process changes by operators:
- Line graphics are incorporated to display parison profile and parison values.
- Available in closed-loop hydraulic and positioning control.
- The MAX Parison Controls system provides a high response proportional valve and LVDT position transducer for digital servovalve control.
- All MAX Parison control systems provide multiple security levels, process trending, process graphs, alarm annunciation and recipe storage.
- R&B’s MAX Parison Controls system can be provided on new R&B machines or retrofitted on existing blow mold machines – all makes and models.
Cut Costs: The MAX Parison Control Reduces Inefficiencies, Material and Energy Waste
R&B Plastics Machinery is an industry leader in manufacturing high-production, advanced technology blow molding systems for the bottle/container industries. For more information on the MAX Parison Control system or R&B blow mold, extrusion, and trimming equipment OR retrofit/modernization of existing equipment, contact the Sales Dept. at 734-429-9421. E-mail project requirements firstname.lastname@example.org.