R&B Max 1800 Series: Injection Blow Molder
The MAX 1835 injection blow machine with a 135-ton injection clamp for production of a wide range of pharmaceutical and home and personal care bottles made of HDPE, LDPE, PET, SAN, and PP, among others. A bigger unit, the MAX 1880 with a 180-ton clamp, is designed to provide trouble-free operation and easy maintenance.
Injection Blow Molding Machine Main Features
- Heavy base frame construction provides support and durability for years to come.
- Hinged access panels provide easy access to hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Three station tie-bar design keep all hydraulic components under the molding table.
- Extra large transfer head shaft diameter provides long life.
- Pneumatic core rod locking system eliminates wear on locking components.
- All unpainted surfaces are treated for corrosion protection.
- Molding table surface is plated with high density chrome for long wear and corrosion prevention.
- Large 5” diameter preform clamp tie-bars for extra strength.
- Convertible mold center of pressure for use of competitive tooling.
- Automatic Lubrication system keeps all bearings and bushings functioning.
- ANSI style safety systems protect the operators and other personnel.
- Pull down style operators gate for fast and easy start-up function.
- Choice of Allen Bradley or Siemens touch screen controls with storage and recall of mold set-ups.
- Optional remote connection feature via internet for service support.
- Mold sets can be lifted vertically from the molding table for mold changes.
Please call 734-429-9421 today to schedule a visit to see firsthand the new innovations and capabilities of our MAX 1800 Series IBM’s.