Full-Service Plastics Machinery Facility
R&B Plastics Machinery LLC designs, engineers and manufactures blow mold and extrusion equipment at our SE Michigan plant. This includes standard machinery and customized systems; trimmers/deflash systems and controlled scrap release systems; rebuild/modernization services for all makes and models; controls upgrades, including Parison controls; process analysis and feed screws, new and refurbished; and much more. We can rebuild/repair single lines or entire plants, depending on the customers’ needs.
Our full-service manufacturing plant consists of two buildings with high-bay doors. It is fully equipped with all utilities: Electrical, air and water.
Other plant features include:
- 60,000 Square Feet
- High Ceiling: Under-crane height 19′ with 8’ clearance above this
- 4 Boom Cranes: Two 20T, Two 10T
- 2 Assembly Bays
- Vacuum system for IML, hopper-loader systems, etc.
- Plant-wide compressed air
- Paint Shop
- Electrical Panel Shop
- Welding Center
- Prototype Test Lab
- Tool Room
- Shipping/Receiving Center with low dock and high bay doors
- Storage Warehouse
- Portable Grilling center for special employee/guest lunches
- Active Recycling center
- Plant floor/Technical Center space available to rent for special projects, short-term or long-term.
The R&B team can provide complete extrusion and blow molding service for individual machines or complete systems. With our expertise, we can assist in machinery repairs, rebuilds, mechanical and electrical upgrades including parison programmingand processing capabilities. R&B can troubleshoot and rebuild your machinery in your facility or ours.