Reciprocating Blow Mold Machine Services
Call For More Info: 734-429-9421
R&B provides prototype development for bottle-design trials. Our process development experts can help you save on expensive die changes and costly material runs.
More info >>
MAX Impactô screws deliver improved melt quality and increased production. No matter what the material or conditions, R&B will provide the right screw for the job.
Contact R&B for replacement screw quotes: 734-429-9421, #120 or schedule a consult with Tim Womer to improve extruder efficiencies: 724-355-3311
Max Impact Screws >>
We have a dedicated service team with over 450-years combined experience. They include mechanical, electrical, and hydraulics/pneumatics specialists. Call us for assistance with any make or model of blow molding or extrusion equipment.
R&B Field Service Support >>
R&B Plastics Machinery personnel have the technical abilities needed to meet all of your in-field service needs. Our technicians have over 450-years of combined experience, so youíre assured of the skills to perform complete machinery rebuilds in our 60,000 sq. ft. facility. From jobs as small as a thrust-bearing rebuild to complete controls upgrades, our team will help you get the performance you expect from your equipment, regardless of make or model.
Recip Machine Overall Before Rebuild
Recip Machine Overall After Rebuild
SCREWS AND BARRELS:
- R&B Plastics Machineryís Max Impactô Recip Screws provide improved throughput capabilities to maximize the potential of your existing machinery. The screws are manufactured from 4340 HTSR steel with Colmonoy 56 full-flight hard-facing and are chrome plated as a standard offering.
- Designed by Tim Womer, R&Bís Chief Process Consultant, our screws incorporate the technological advancements required to provide you with the repeatable process todayís market place demands.
- Our bi-metallic lined barrels are designed to fit your reciprocating blow mold machines. They are manufactured to match original OEM-supplied barrels dimensionally without machinery modifications.
- Our Cool-To-Touch air cooled barrel heating/cooling upgrades eliminate your maintenance- intensive liquid cooled systems.
Recip Controls Before
Recip Controls After
- R&B Plastics Machinery offers hydraulic upgrades that can improve your process capabilities.
- Proportional control on your clamp components gives you tighter control over clamp position and speed, resulting in a more repeatable process.
Recip Air Package and Heat Plug Box
Recip Clamp Assy After Rebuild
- Eliminate your obsolete control systems that utilize outdated or unavailable parts -- replace it with a new control system featuring todayís readily available components.
- R&Bís control system offers features that make it easier for new operators to get and keep your machines up and running. With our automatic homing feature you can eliminate downtime caused by inexperienced operators not being able to get the machine back in ready status.
- With graphical trending of heat zones, your experienced technicians are better equipped to identify problems and correct them before they become emergencies.
- R&B control system upgrades are ďopen architectureĒ meaning your electrical maintenance personnel have complete access to electrical schematics and PLC logic, which in turn means less electrical-troubleshooting time.
Tim Womer Examining a Screw
- With the capabilities of our sister company Monroe Mold, R&B Plastics Machinery offers one- stop shopping for your entire recip platform.
- Monroe Mold has been making molds for the blow molding industry since 1977.
- Benefit from 25 Journeyman mold makers with an average of 15-years experience in the industry. You can count on the kind of quality product and excellent support you deserve.
PARISON PROGRAMMING SYSTEMS:
- Replace your existing system with updated controls, add programming capabilities to your current straight parison machine, or let us take your existing components and integrate them into R&Bís full control package.
IN-FIELD SERVICE CAPABILITIES:
R&Bís service department offers a wide range of 24/7 in-field repair and maintenance capabilities. Set-up a routine maintenance program with us to handle your periodic maintenance; call us in when a problem exceeds the technical knowledge of your staff, or let us take care of those big jobs that you just canít afford to take your staff off the floor to tackle. R&Bís experienced service team can help with your:
- Gearbox Service
- Thrust Bearing Rebuild
- Shot Cylinder Repair
- Clamp Rebuild
- Platen Rework
- Swing Arms
- Cooling Bed
- Trimmer Refurbishment
- Air Package
R&B Plastics Machinery can help you get the most out of your reciprocating blow mold machinery. Contact us today to schedule your next service project, upgrade or rebuild:
PH: 734-429-9421, #107 or #120
Back to top